The extra virgin olive oil Cases de Son Barbassa reminds us of all the aromas of the exclusive country hotel Cases de Son Barbassa, located in the privileged surroundings of the Parc Natural de Llevant by the east coast of the island of Mallorca, just a few kilometers away from the Capdepera‘s historic centre.
This excellent olive oil stands out for an intense olive fruit flavor and aroma: soft and sweet, with just a final slightly spicy note on the palate. In addition, you can also recognise an herbal bouquet of fresh green grass with some refreshing aromas of some fruits and vegetables such as the tomàtiga de ramallet (a small and tasty Mallorcan tomato), the almonds and the artichoke.
The olive oil which has a very low acidity is the result of blending different olives varieties: Arbequina, Picual and the Mallorcan variety. All of them collected manually at the finca Cases de Son Barbassa. It is retailed in 0,25l and 0,50l glass bottles and also in 0,25l and 0,50l cans. Produced under the Denomination of Origin of ‘Oli de Mallorca’.
Extra virgin oil is mainstay of the Mediterranean diet and it is beneficial to health. The olive oil from the rural hotel Cases de Son Barbassa is rich in vitamins A, D, E and K and antioxidant properties, beneficial for the body. In short, it is a complete and healthy food.
Points of sale:
- Artesania Son Pocapalla (Carrer dels Segadors Gabellins 2, Capdepera)
- Sa Bodega (Carrer Llegítimes 55, Cala Rajada)
- S’Hort Verd des Cruce (Carretera Palma – Manacor, km 42)
- Sa Roteta al Mercat de Santa Catalina (Plaça Navegació s/n)
- Can Mas al Mercat de Sóller (Plaça del Mercat, s/n)
- Fet a Sóller a Sóller (Plaça del Mercar s/n) i al Port de Sóller (Passeig es Través, 9)
- Vinoteca Moyà (31 de Març 11, Artà)