Chef John Marc stands out for not only his solid professional training (Santamaría, Ruscalleda, Fosh …), but also for his innovative style based on local and seasonal products. He creates dishes such as the llampuga (golden mackerel) with potato and romesco sauce (nut and red pepper-based sauce), the warm oxtail terrine, pears with caramel and puff pastry or the fresh pomegranate with a ‘hidromel’ shot (honey diluted in water which becomes mead when fermented). The place is warm, decorated with branches of cypress and jewelry made by his sister Maria MagdalenaView larger map
El més vist del dia
- Recepta espatlla o c... under Recipes
- Calamars a la planxa...
- Arròs amb calamars i... under Recipes
- Recepta de canelons... under Recipes
- Recepta Cookies amb... under Recipes
- Arròs de ceps under Recipes
- Neix AREMA, una nova... under Restaurants
- Especias Crespí under Food, Recommended
- Com fer ceba confita...
- Espaguetis amb camag... under Recipes